? ??????????????Let's Rock!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 13909 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Lamborghini Gallardo? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (31 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 10905 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Octopus Hands


“Mum, the light is green now!” I jumped from my 100-seconds nap and engaged my car gear. My helper left last Thursday. Since then, we were frenziedly getting meals ready, putting out the laundry, getting the children to school and ….. the list goes on. And here I was, trying to ‘nap’ at the traffic light at red to get some extra pound of energy.

In moments like that, we wish we have octopus hands. Hands that can comfort a crying child, stir the stew and wash some dishes! And so, I wonder when this madness will ever stop. If I look at the calendar, it’s another 2 months before the extra help arrives. This seems eternity already.

But, if I look up to God, he says “Be still and know that I am God” (Psalm 46:10)

0 comments: